Thursday, November 8, 2012

Wet n Wild Walking On Eggshells Eyeshadow Trio Review + Swatches

Today I am going to be doing a review on the Wet n Wild eyeshadow trio in the color Walking On Eggshells.





I am in LOVE with this palette. Do not the cheap looking packaging deceive you, for the actual product is amazing beyond belief. It actually comes with a sponge tip applicator, but I removed it from the palette because I do not use it. It comes with a cool shimmery white for the brow bone, a golden cocoa-brown color with gold shimmer for the crease, and a stunning light rose pink for a lid color.


Left to right: brow bone color, crease color, & eyelid color


Firstly, let me just say that the texture of these eyeshadows are the most brilliant I have ever come across. They are super buttery and smooth, and the pigmentation is flawless! With a primer, these last all day long, although they may fade a teeny bit. The quality of these eyeshadows are actually better than MAC in my opinion, which is quite a statement to make.




All in all, I think that this trio is a must-have drugstore product for all eyeshadow junkies. Not to mention the many flattering remarks I have received while wearing these eyeshadows in combination, these are truly wondrous colors. Blabbering aside, these trios retail for USD $2.99 and can be purchased at CVS Pharmacy and Walgreens. I urge you to try this palette if you see it anywhere- it is honestly the best!


Thank you for your time,

Arielle xox

No comments:

Post a Comment