Monday, November 26, 2012

NARS Foreplay Cheek Palette Review + Swatches

Hello internet! It has indeed been a while since I did a post...so here I present to you this rather awesome one. I hereby present to you the NARS Foreplay Cheek Palette.


The packaging of this cheek palette comes in the standard NARS packaging. As many of you may already know, this means it collects dust and dirt in general and faster. However, it has a very smooth casing which I think overpowers the getting-dirty-easily bit for me, so it is not much of an issue. This blush palette is about the size of NARS' bronzers. 


This palette contains 2 matte blushes. One is a mid-tone peach based pink and the other is a bright blue-based pink. The third blush it has is the classic Orgasm blush, which is another coral-peach color with golden shimmer particles. Finally, there is a yellow-chamagne shade for highlighting.


The wear of these blushes are absolutely amazing and do not begin to fade until around 6-8 hours of wear, depending on the climate/weather. I love they included a highlight color and how half of the blushes are matte so that there is more variety. Judging by the super smooth texture of these cheek shades, they are very finely milled and great quality. Another positive factor of this palette is that the matte colors are not chalky at all, which is a common issue amongst matte blushes that I am happy to say is untrue in this case.


Though these blushes do not swatch very pigmented, I assure you that they are on the cheeks. This palette is ideal for traveling too. I believe this retails for USD$49.00 and can be purchased at Sephora. Also, this cheek palette is limited-edition(I think), so if you want it, you better grab one soon! Overall, I truly think that this palette is worth the money for someone who travels a lot or simply wants a beautiful selection of cheek colors in one palette.

Thank you for your time.

Arielle xox



1 comment:

  1. Hey I’m Martin Reed,if you are ready to get a loan contact.Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com,WhatsApp:+1 989-394-3740 I’m giving credit to Le_Meridian Funding Service .They grant me the sum 2,000,000.00 Euro. within 5 working days. Le_Meridian Funding Service  is a  group investors into pure loan and debt financing at the  returns of 1.9% to pay off your bills or buy a home Or Increase your Business. please I advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of repaying back at the due time of funds.

    ReplyDelete