Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Current Favorites: November 7, 2012

Hello! My apologies for not updating this blog for quite some time now, but I have been very busy with academics and such. All excuses aside, today I am awfully excited to share with you all my current favorites which will hopefully act as a replacement for my October Favorites. 



Firstly, I have my MAC eyeshadow in Patina. Patina is a beautiful duo-chrome taupe-brown with reflects of gold. This has been my go-to eyeshadow color this month and have gotten plenty of compliments when wearing it. It is a great all-over the lid eyeshadow for deeper/tanner skin tones and a beautiful shade to put on the outer-half of your lid if you have a fairer skin tone.


My HOOLA by Benefit bronzer has been my everyday bronzer as well. It is matte with a lovely, almost velvety texture. It is a mud-brown, which sounds gross and orange, but it really is beautiful and should suit most skin tones.


Next, we have the Rimmel London Lasting Finish blush in Autumn Catwalk. I first heard about this blush from Amarixe, and I totally agree with her. It is a beautiful blush. The first shade to the left is a light barbie pink, the middle shade is a honey-like peach, and the far right shade is a coral-pink. When swirled all together, it is a peachy-pink blush with a very small amount of shimmer that gives your cheeks an innate looking sheen for autumn.


E.L.F's High Definition Powder is one that I have been using every single day since the start of October. It is a translucent loose-powder and has a matte finish. I love this to set my concealer under my eyes and this powder also works exceedingly well as blotting-powder.


My favorite perfume for the last month or so has been Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift. It has a sweet berry scent, without being too overpowering and sugary. This scent's wear is absolutely fabulous and stays on me for 8 hours+, which is always an essential quality a perfume should have.



Last but definitely not least, I have my Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara in Very Black. This mascara is certainly and unquestionably one of the best I have ever used. It gives great volume and length, stays on my lashes for a long time and does not smudge. At first I was quite iffy about this mascara, but when a couple people asked me if I curled my lashes when all I did was use this mascara, only then did I truly see a difference- my lashes were curled and plump(if that makes sense, haha).

Again, so sorry for the lack of posts lately and the lengthy blog, but hope you enjoyed anyway! 

Thank you for your time,

Arielle xox

No comments:

Post a Comment