Wednesday, November 14, 2012

NOTD: Zoya 'Jana' Nail Polish

Today I am delighted to share with you my nail of the day! Today I painted my nails a very autumn-esque color that is extremely beautiful in color and matches with absolutely everything.


 

This polish is perfect for fall, as it is a mid-toned taupe color that has a fair amount of chocolate brown to it as well. Though it only lasts about 3 days on my nails before severely chipping, Jana has a very nice cream finish that may make up for it. And of course, I used my Orly Calcium Shield as a base coat and Sech Vite as my top coat.


I really like this nail polish so far, and it is definitely one of my favorite, go-to nail polishes for this season. Zoya retails for $8 per polish and I believe that Zoya can be purchased on their online website(Click here to go to the official Zoya website) and in some beauty supply stores as well. 

Thank you for your time and I hope you have a fabulous day!

Arielle xox

No comments:

Post a Comment