Monday, October 15, 2012

NYX Milan Round Lipstick Swatch + Review!

          Today I am going to be reviewing my favorite lipstick! This lipstick is from NYX and it is one of their round lipsticks in the shade Milan.
             
                     



                              
                                                           Swatch in natural lighting.



Milan on the lips in natural lighting.


            The color, pigmentation, and overall formulation of this lipstick is utterly to die for. This is my perfect everyday lipstick shade because it is like a 'my lips but better' shade. It has a little bit of a berry-mauve hint to it too which makes it extra lovely for autumn. The pigmentation is wonderful and it applies very creamily and has a glorious sheen to it too. This lipstick shade is amazing for everyday use and suitable for, actually, all seasons.

  In addition, the packaging is simple and easy with a label of the color on the top of the cap. 


        
         As for wear, it is not the best, lasting only up to 2-3 hours before fading. This I believe is due to the super moisturizing and creamy formula. But even so, it will leave a stained effect on your lips. Anyways, this is one of the only lipsticks that do not dry my extremely sensitive lips out. Thus, I would rather have to reapply a really moisturizing lipstick a few times a day rather than have a lipstick that dries and cracks my lips. 


             These lipsticks retail for $4 and can be purchased at ULTA or NYX Cosmetics' online website. Overall, I highly recommend these lipsticks to anyone who is on the hunt for an affordable and moisturizing lipstick line with an endless range of colors.

Thank you for your time!

Arielle xox

1 comment:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete