Thursday, October 25, 2012

NOTD: Revlon 'Hazy' Nail Polish

Here is my first 'NOTD' or 'Nail of the Day'. Today I am wearing Revlon's 'Hazy' nail polish from their Top Speed line.



With Flash

I used Orly's Calcium Shield as a base which is amazing for preventing nail polish staining on your nails. As for a top coat, I used Seche Vite which I believe can be purchased at Sephora but I am not completely sure. Anyhow, I love Seche Vite because it gives almost a gel-like finish and adds beautiful shine to my nails.


Natural Lighting

 'Hazy' is a cream-finish heather grey- simple and chic. I love this color for the autumn because it is exceptionally easy to match clothes with and compliments all skin tones- whether your summer tan has faded or you are still rocking a bronze glow.



Hope you enjoyed this short and sweet post and stay tuned for more!
Thank you for your time,

Arielle xox

No comments:

Post a Comment